A Bucket of some of our best products to wash and wax your ride and make it look amazing.
- two of our great car wash soaps One is either Mr Pink or Honeydew Snow foam (1 not both, lucky dip), the other is Citrus Wash and Gloss.
- A bucket with a dirt trap to filter and keep the dirt and grit at the bottom of your bucket and away from your mitt to avoid it getting back on your car where it can scratch. The colour of the dirt trap may vary with availability.
- A lid for the bucket, to keep everything together and also to make a handy seat. Yes it can support you. And its pretty comfy.
- A decent Wash mitt or pad, with long dongles to reduce the chances of dragging dirt across the surface of your car. May be a mitt or pad, Chenille or Wool.
- Our famous Butter Wet wax to wax your car and make it shine.
- Plus a 2 pack of microfiber applicators and a 2 pack of microfiber clothes (really good ones, either the workhorse range or the premium show starter). Use the applicators to apply the wax, and a clan microfiber cloth to buff it off once its done its thing.
But wait there's more!
you also get a bottle of speed wipe, our awesome quick detailer that allows you to quickly detail your car anywhere, and smells of sherries! Keep it in the car with a clean microfiber to quickly spot detail when you need to in case say Mr Bird notices your clean car on the way to meet your mates. (Don't be that guy who uses the brush at the petrol station to scratch it off!)
This is a great kit, and makes an awesome gift (even if its a gift for you!).
All bottles are 473ml, pictures are not to scale but sized to make it easier to see all the products. The cloths are 16". Wash mitt and applicator are standard sizes. We know you know this, but we gotta say it. They are all standard sizes and its an awesome kit.
Colour and style of microfiber cloths and applicators may vary with availability.
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.