Premium Red-Line Microfiber Towel, 24" x 16" (3 Pack)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft towel
- Perfect for sensitive detailing jobs all over the vehicle
- Rugged enough for general purpose and dirty detailing jobs
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk-banded edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Distinct black towel with red silk edge compliments any bold detailing palette
About These Towels
Chemical Guys Red-Line Microfiber Towels are extra soft premium quality towels for every detailing job. Red-Line Microfiber Towels are versatile enough for all interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, durable, and scratch-free. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Red-Line Microfiber Towels are made with a premium 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every Red-Line Microfiber Towel features one thin weave side, and one thick weave side. Use the thick pile side to wipe up and trap dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the thin weave side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. When only soft, fine towels will do for sensitive detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Red-Line Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
The Red-Line Microfiber Towel is soft enough for sensitive detailing jobs, but versatile enough for all applications. The dual weave thicknesses makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the thick side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the thin weave without fear of scratching the surface. The expanded 24’’ x 16’’ size takes on extra larger detailing applications. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the thick weave, and clean windows and glass with the thin side. The premium silk-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Red-Line Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Red-Line Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Red-Line Towels also feature silk-banded edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Red-Line Microfiber Towels for all their final-touch detailing jobs.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Red Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Red Fluffer Towel features a soft edge stitched with silk. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that can scratch paint, Chemical Guys Red Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels use premium soft silk to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Red Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.