Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towel, White 51" x 30"
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium soft extra large drying and detailing towel
- Laser-cut edgeless design won’t scratch paint
- Vast 51’’ x 30’’ dimensions accommodate any detailing task
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Uniform looped pile for extreme versatility
- Luxurious white color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
Chemical Guys Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towels are premium quality for sensitive detailing applications. These towels are humongous! Detailers use the versatile White Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towel for all final touch interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, extra large, and scratch-free. White Elegant Edgeless Towels are soft and versatile for any detailing job: use the White Elegant Edgeless Towel to dry enormous cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one towel; mop up large spills or lay down a soft and absorbent pad for the pets on long road trips; or even fold the towel over and cover front fenders while leaning into the engine bay. White Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and laser-cut edgeless sides drastically reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel is woven with a durable and versatile uniform pile that easily wicks up liquids, picks up dirt and dust, and buffs away dried wax. The Elegant Edgeless Towel has unlimited uses on any vehicle. Choose the Chemical Guys White Elegant Edgeless Towel for big jobs that require a soft touch.
Elegant By Design
The Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towel is designed for general purpose detailing with unlimited versatility for all applications. The vast 51’’ x 30’’ dimensions handle all detailing applications, inside and outside any vehicle. The exclusive laser-cut edgeless design further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. The uniform weave thicknesses makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the uniform looped pile to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish without fear of scratching the surface. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction, then flip to a clean side and buff away any streaks. Use the Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towel as a quick pet liner for long road trips, or fold it over as a fender guard while leaning into the engine bay. The Elegant Edgeless Towel is perfect for any full detail, weekly car wash, or big specialty job that needs the finest touch.
Laser-Cut Edgeless Design
The Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towel uses an exclusive edgeless design to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. The laser cutting process produces a premium soft towel without any hard edges that scratch paint. While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towels have no edge, and protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Elegant Edgeless Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.