Fabric Guard protective coating micro-bonds to fabric fibers to repel dirt, liquids, and stains on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces while protecting against UV rays.
Use This To:
- Resist the accidents of daily life
- Reduce worrying about spills
- Protect without strong chemical odors
- Keep fabrics clean for longer
- Protect against coffee, tea, wine, grease, food
Formulated to Meet the Demands of Professionals
Fabric Guard works by increasing the surface tension on the fabric, thus allowing stain-causing liquid to float on the surface and roll off. The sprayable protectant and repellent micro-bonds to fabric fibers, then uses hydrophobic technology to repel water and liquids on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces.
High-Tech Bonding Technology for Long Term Protection
Once applied, any liquid spilled on the protected surface will simply roll off without touching the underlying fibers. The advanced formula also protects against fading and discoloration by blocking harmful UV solar rays. Fabric Guard maintains the original feel and color of the surface being protected and is odorless when dry.
- Ensure that the surface you intend to spray is clean and dry before application.
- Cover up any interior plastics, seat controls, exterior moldings, trim, etc. to avoid overspray.
- Shake well to keep product mixed.
- Spray evenly over entire surface and a little extra on seams. Do not saturate material – less is more. For Convertible Tops: Spray 12 inches from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions.
- Apply 2 coats, allowing to dry 20 minutes between coats.
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass. Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.