Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel (24" x 16")
Why Buy This Product?
- Super soft premium microfiber towel
- Perfect for all surface detailing jobs all over the vehicle
- Lint free & scratch free
- Silk Banded-edges further reduce scratches
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Expanded 16’’ x 24’’ dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Reduces static cling by 75%
- Rich blue color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
- Removes dirt, dust, fingerprints and water spots
A Perfect 2-Sided Towel That Makes the Ideal Towel for Any Surface
Chemical Guys Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels are premium detailing towels for every job. Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Towels are versatile enough for all interior and exterior detailing applications because they are soft, durable, and scratch-free. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. The rich blue microfiber and bright red silk edge stands out against any dirt or debris, cueing the detailer to flip to a clean side to avoid scratching paint with any abrasive particles. Blue Fluffer Towels are made with a select 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious microfiber-stitched edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features one thin weave side, and one thick weave side. Use the thick pile side to wipe up and trap dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the thin weave side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. When only soft, fine towels will do for general detailing work, choose the Chemical Guys Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel.
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
The Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel is soft, strong, and perfect for any detailing job. The dual weave thicknesses makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the thick side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the thin weave without fear of scratching the surface. The expanded 24’’ x 16’’ size is versatile enough for all detailing applications, but better suited for large-scale drying and wiping tasks. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the thick weave, and clean windows and glass with the thin side. The premium silk-banded edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Premium Grade Microfiber
The Finest Quality of Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Professional detailers, weekend warriors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels for all their final-touch detailing jobs.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Blue Fluffer Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While auto part store microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Blue Fluffer Miracle Supra Microfiber Towels for luxurious detailing jobs where scratch sensitivity is a vital factor.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.