Mrs. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel, Pink, 16" x 16"
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Perfect for drying off tons of water after a wash
- Compact 16’’ x 16’’ dimensions; perfect for any vehicle
- Fluffy 1’’ pile absorbs half a gallon of water
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Bright teal color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
- Pair up with the pink Mrs. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel
- Also available in teal color
About This Towel
The Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel is one of the softest, plushest, and most-absorbent microfiber towels ever made. This fluffy yeti of a towel is perfect for drying any vehicle right after a wash. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Use Sasquatch Maximus Towels to soak up wash water and quickly dry any car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels are perfect for drying because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free wiping on paintwork, pet dogs, and small children. Every towel features a one inch thick microfiber pile that absorbs half a gallon of water. The premium microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges are ultra-soft, and help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. To dry off any car after the weekly wash, pick up the Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel.
Fluffy Drying Towel
Just like the elusive Sasquatch, this towel is fluffy! The Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel is plush, soft, and absorbent. This compact slab of microfiber can absorb half a gallon of water and dry an entire car by itself. The towel is blended with premium 70/30 microfiber for a soft, absorbent touch that absorbs water and picks up any missed dirt for scratch-free wiping. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels feature premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel. Use the Sasquatch Towel to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for fast drying with no streaks or spots. Dry any car in one pass with the Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel.
Premium Grade Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber towels are made with 80/20 microfiber, and can scratch paint. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels are made with a premium 70/30 blend of fluffy microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Sasquatch Towels also feature silk-banded edges for an extra-soft feel all the way to the edge. Professional detailers, meticulous collectors, and serious enthusiasts all choose Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels for all their large-scale drying tasks.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Sasquatch Microfiber Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don’t get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels for the end of every detail and routine car wash.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.