The Ultimate Wash Sponge is the ultra-soft two sided car wash tool for heavy duty and light wiping that securely attaches to your hand for scratch-free scrubbing without any risk of dropping.
Use This Mitt To:
- Keep the sponge in your hand and off the floor
- Insure against scratches and swirls
- Wrap around your hand without fear of dropping
- Restore a perfect shine
- Branded cuffs
- Let everyone know that you're washing with the best!
- Large 8" x 10" surface area easily clean all size cars
The Ultimate Wash Sponge features an elastic strap that grips the wash sponge to the detailer’s hand securely. Traditional car wash sponges are large, clumsy, and unwieldy rectangles that get dropped easily, and pick up tons of abrasive dirt that scratch and swirl paint. Reach out to clean any far-away surface with the plush microfiber chenille noodles without dropping the sponge on the driveway.
Deep Pile For Scratch Free Wiping
The plush microfiber noodles of the Ultimate Wash Sponge absorbs tons of suds and put it down on filthy paint where it’s needed most. The immense surface area of every microfiber strand traps abrasive dirt and grime deep inside of the fibers for scratch free-wiping. Flip the elastic strap over the sponge and scrub stuck-on bugs, bird droppings, and sap with the soft microfiber scrubbing mesh!
How to use it:
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.