A great Starter Kit at an amazing price. You Get:
1x TorqX 10 FX Polishing Machine - Our pick, the goldilox polisher, not too small, not too big, just right. dual action, random orbital, adjustable speed
1x V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish 473ml/16oz - the great all-around cutting-polish that eliminates light to moderate paint defects and imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
3x Orange Hex-Logix Quantum Pad - the workhorse medium-cutting pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces. Three pads gives you enough to swap out and polish most cars before having to stop and clean your pads.
Currently sold out:
1x Polishing Pad Conditioner 473ml/16oz - lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results.
Safe for NZ Voltage but your will need a German plug to NZ adapter (this plug has two round pins).
TorqX 10FX Polishing Machine:
The TORQ10FX is the dual action polisher that combines the power and precision demanded by professionals with the comfort and intuitive controls dreamed of by enthusiasts.
Use This Polisher To:
- Restore a mirror shine to any paint
- Work with the machine, not against it
- Finish any detailing task in less time
- Easily switch between 3, 4, 5, and 6" pads
- Work smarter, not harder
Unmatched User Experience For All
The TORQ10FX gives the perfect speed, control, and accuracy to perform at the highest level on any job. Use lower speeds to spread wax or sealant with an even coat, or higher speed settings to remove defects like swirls and scratches. Onboard digital speed adjustment buttons and a digital display provide accurate and precise control over all six speeds of the machine’s powerful 700W motor.
Harmonious Balancing For Ultimate Control
No other machine combines the power, refinement, and intuitive ease-of-use like the TORQ10FX. Superior build materials, smooth power engagement startup, internal component layout, and fluid operation ensure the TORQ10FX lasts for years of reliable and pleasurable detailing use. The smooth power band inspires comfort and control in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Built In Safety Features
Updated grips at the front and rear, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the machine easier to maneuver and control than ever. The TORQ10FX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
How to use it:
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish 473ml/16oz:
V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish is the great all-around cutting-polish that eliminates light to moderate paint defects and imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
Use This Polish To:
- Removes 2000-2500 grit sanding scratches
- Tackle light to moderate swirls and scratches
- Perform a one-step polish for a superior luster
- Restore your headlights for safest night driving
- Finish with clarity and precision for the brightest shine
Flexible Cutting And Finishing Power For Moderate Paint Defects
V36 is formulated for fast cutting with optical grade diminishing abrasives that restore both old paint finishes and freshly-painted panels. The advanced polish cuts through light to moderate paint defects, swirls, scratches and oxidation, then finishes with superior luster fit for final polish results on most paints. V36 contains no fillers or oils, so the results you see are the results you get!
Advanced Abrasives For Modern Paint Technology
V36 is the preferred finishing polish for repairing optical plastic after wet-sanding and compounding faded and hazy headlights and taillights. The water-based formula is blended with advanced lubricants for extended work time and a minimal dusting profile. Use Chemical Guys V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish to remove light to moderate defects, swirls, and scratches from any paint finish.
3x Orange Hex-Logix Quantum Pad:
The Orange Quantum Pad is the workhorse of the Quantum system. The medium-cutting pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces.
Use This Pad To:
- Reduce surface tension on pad
- Extend the life of your pads
- Remove light, medium to heavy scratches
- Restore gloss and reflection on paint
Quantum Hex-Logic Buffing Pads
Quantum Hex-Logic polishing pads represent the great leap forward in machine polishing design. Traditional buffing pad designs can’t take the physical stresses from polishing. Regular foam pads are prone to failures in the hook and loop backing system, internal foam breakdown, and burning and melting from high speed rotation. While old school rotary polishers spin on one axis and create even stresses across a buffing pad, modern dual action machines spin and oscillate and create extra stresses and strain.
Hex-Logic Backing Material
Quantum buffing and polishing pads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States. Every pad uses a hook-and-loop interface backing pad to attach to any machine polisher backing plate that uses the hook-and-loop material. This unique breathable backing material helps wick heat away through the attachment side and advanced vented backing plates. While cheaper foam pads melt and pull apart during polishing jobs, Quantum Pads last and last for dependable detailing use on even the most intense polishing jobs.
Fast Acting Pads
The all new Quantum polishing pads are engineered and designed to generate the safest and most efficient cutting power on today’s powerful dual action and high speed rotary polishers. Quantum Pads cut quickly to remove deep defects, swirls, scratches, and oxidation, then refine the finish to restore gloss, reflection, and shine to any color paint finish.
How to use it:
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of compound or polish.
- Spray Polishing Pad Conditioner onto face of pad.
- Work product into the surface of the vhicle.
Polishing Pad Conditioner 473ml/16oz:
hemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry rubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
Use This To:
- Prime polishing pads for superior results
- Add lubrication to extend polish work time
- Reduces compound dusting and residue
- Works on all foam, microfiber, and wool pads
- Make your pads last and last
Machine polishing is the fine detailing art that balances machine power, abrasives, and friction to remove swirls and scratches, and restore luster to paint. Dry buffing pads generate excess heat and cause marring and other inconsistent paint removal marks. Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing pads and polish abrasives to extend work time, reduce marring marks, and reduce the chances of burning paintwork from excess pad friction.
Works on All Buffing Pads
No matter the pad, chemical, or machine, use Polishing Pad Conditioner to lubricate and prime the pad for superior results with fewer passes in less time. Polishing Pad Conditioner extends polish work time to properly use all of the particle abrasive and refine the finish.
How to use it:
- Prime buffing and polishing pads with Polishing Pad Conditioner for fast and even results every time.
- Place 5 - 6 dots of your favorite Chemical Guys compound or polish across the buffing pad.
- Mist the pad with 1 - 3 spritzes of Polishing Pad Conditioner.
- Use Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner on any foam, microfiber, or wool buffing and polishing pads whenever compounding or polishing.