The Pet Hair Removal Brush is the must have tool for all pet owners that uses static electricity to gently extract pet hair, fur, and lint from carpets, upholstery, and rugs without scratching.
Use This Brush To:
- Suck up pet & human hair like a magnet
- Clean with no disposable sheets to replace
- Spend less time cleaning up after your pet
- Pull hair off jeans, slacks, jackets
- Stop worrying about your pets on your furniture
Attracts Hair Like A Magnet
The Pet Hair Removal Brush uses soft and thick rubber bristles to instantly remove hair from seats, carpets, and upholstery. The large round rubber bristles gently comb through fabric to actively agitate embedded hair and fur and create static electricity to attract more hair and fur from deep within the pile without using any chemicals, electricity, or elbow grease.
Keep The Original Look And Feel
Flip to the side of the brush to gently squeegee hair and fur from low-pile fabrics, glass, or countertops. The unique extra-large bristles and soft rubber composite material makes this brush 100% scratch-free on all fabric, glass, and upholstery surfaces. Use the Pet Hair Removal Brush on car seats, floor mats, furniture, beds, clothing, and more!
Due to current supply challenges with Covid the pet hair brush may be Chemical Guys or rockcar brand.
How to use it:
- For best results, first vacuum any loose dirt and debris from carpets or floor mats.
- Brush off any stuck-in fur and hair with the Professional Rubber Pet Hair Removal Brush.
- Gently rake the surface in one direction to push and pull fur and hair from carpet, clothing, and upholstery.
- The brush may build up a static charge; use the static to pick up loose fur and hair like a magnet.
- Pick up any loosened hair and fur by hand or with a stiff bristle brush, then dispose of it properly.
- To clean, rinse with warm running water and a gentle all-purpose cleaner.
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.