Waffle Weave Drying Microfiber Towel, Blue 36" x 25"
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Waffle weaves trap water and liquids
- Dries without hard buffing or rubbing
- Huge 36’’ x 25’’ dimensions
- Perfect for larger cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Made with premium soft microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Lint free & scratch free
- Beautiful baby blue color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
About This Towel
The Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel quickly wicks up water, glass cleaner, and detail sprays after a wash. Waffle weave grooves trap and suck water right off the surface of a car just like syrup in a waffle! Use Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towels to soak up wash water and dry any car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV in one pass. Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towels are perfect for drying any vehicle because they are extra absorbent and extra soft for sensitive detailing applications. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towels are made with premium microfiber for softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features a proprietary waffle weave texture that increases surface area, and quickly wicks up water and liquids without intense rubbing or buffing. The premium microfiber towel is ultra-soft, and helps prevent any swirls or scratches on paintwork, glass, and other sensitive automotive surfaces. For streak-free glass and paintwork after a wash, pick up the Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel.
Absorbent Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off of smooth pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with standing water and the Waffle Weave Drying Towel! Normal microfiber towels use short or long strands to wick up water and pick up dirt and debris, but Waffle Weave Drying Towels use special waffle grooves to trap and absorb water quickly and efficiently. Normal microfiber towels dry cars by rubbing and buffing over the surface; simply swipe the Waffle Weave towel over the wet surface to trap and absorb all the loose water in one pass. The premium soft 70/30 blend microfiber of the towel stays ultra-soft and ultra-absorbent for a scratch-free shine on any painted finish. Dry off any large car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV with just one Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Premium Glass And Paint Towel
The Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel is an ultra-absorbent drying towel. Specialty waffle grooves trap and absorb water for a streak-free shine on paint, glass, and metal in just one pass over the wet surface. One Waffle Weave Drying Towel can dry an entire car on its own. While normal microfiber towels are 16’’ square, the Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel is a huge 25’’ x 36’’, enough to dry an entire SUV by itself. The towel is blended with premium microfiber for a soft, absorbent touch that absorbs water, and picks up any missed dirt for scratch-free wiping. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towels feature premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel. Use the Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for enhanced water absorption. Dry any large car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV quickly and without streaks or scratches with the Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.