Super Absorber Waffle Weave Drying Microfiber Towel, Blue 25" X 36"
Waffle Weave Towels 36" x 25" use ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber and patented waffle grooves to trap liquids and dirt the same way waffles trap syrup and butter, quickly drying the surface for a streak-free shine.
Use This Towel To:
- Suck up tons of water for a lightning-fast dry
- Trapped missed dirt for scratch-free wiping
- Wick up quick detailers for a spot-free shine
- Buff off glass cleaner for streak-free clarity
- Drastically reduce the chances of marring
Proprietary Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with the Waffle Weave Towel! Normal microfiber use short strands to dry, but Waffle Weave Towels use square grooves to trap and absorb liquids quickly. Normal microfiber towels work by rubbing and buffing; simply swipe this towel over the surface to dry water in one pass!
A Waffle Weave for Every job
Use the Red silk-edged towel to clean and dry the inside of windows, and the use the Blue silk-edged towel for streak-free results on all exterior windows and glass. For an all-around workhorse towel, go with the Blue microfiber stitched-edge towel. For large drying jobs, go with the extra-large Blue or Gray Drying Towel, or the Yellow Pocketed Drying Towel for super easy spreading.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless