The TORQ10FX is the dual action polisher that combines the power and precision demanded by professionals with the comfort and intuitive controls dreamed of by enthusiasts.
Use This Polisher To:
- Restore a mirror shine to any paint
- Work with the machine, not against it
- Finish any detailing task in less time
- Easily switch between 3, 4, 5, and 6" pads
- Work smarter, not harder
Unmatched User Experience For All
The TORQ10FX gives the perfect speed, control, and accuracy to perform at the highest level on any job. Use lower speeds to spread wax or sealant with an even coat, or higher speed settings to remove defects like swirls and scratches. Onboard digital speed adjustment buttons and a digital display provide accurate and precise control over all six speeds of the machine’s powerful 700W motor.
Harmonious Balancing For Ultimate Control
No other machine combines the power, refinement, and intuitive ease-of-use like the TORQ10FX. Superior build materials, smooth power engagement startup, internal component layout, and fluid operation ensure the TORQ10FX lasts for years of reliable and pleasurable detailing use. The smooth power band inspires comfort and control in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Built In Safety Features
Updated grips at the front and rear, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the machine easier to maneuver and control than ever. The TORQ10FX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
How to use it:
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.