Colour of microfiber cloths may vary subject to availability
Wash your vehicle anywhere, anytime.
EcoSmart is a revolutionary complete waterless detailing system that cleans, shines, and protects without running water and comes in ready-to-use or concentrated form. It’s a full car wash in a bottle.
Use This Waterless Wash To:
- Fully wash a car with a few ounces of water
- Wash and protect any car anywhere, anytime
- Add a brilliant shine with every wipe
- Save hundreds of gallons of water
- Wash and wax in one easy step
Smart Chemistry for Smart Results
By combining the first Eco-based natural carnauba emulsion with hyper-efficient lubricating agents and gloss enhancers, we have engineered the first waterless system that cleans, shines, and protects paint from swirls and scratches in one easy step! The high shine and deep warm glow left after washing with EcoSmart is achieved from the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax: nature’s sealant.
No Scratch & No Swirl Formula
Ecosmart is designed to safely remove dirt and contamination from all vehicle surfaces without harming or scratching them. Advanced hyper-surfactants emulsify and pull dirt away from the surface while slick lubricating agents reduce the drag and friction of the dirt. This action glides the towel effortlessly over the surface and picks up the abrasive debris before it can scratch the paint.
How To Use:
- EcoSmart-RU is ready to use straight out of the bottle and does not require further dilution to clean any vehicle.
Directions For Use:
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch.
- Shake well, then spray the product directly onto the surface.
- Watch as EcoSmart emulsifies dirt and grime.
- Wipe up the EcoSmart and dirt in one direction with a clean microfiber towel.
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine.
- Work one panel at a time to prevent the product from drying and leaving spots or streaks.
- For added shine, follow up with your favorite quick detailer, wax, or sealant.