Premium Workhorse Microfiber towels are the professional detailer’s go-to towel, made with a super soft 70/30 microfiber blend for ultra-absorbent and scratch-free wiping on all surfaces.
Use This Towel To:
- Quickly remove detail sprays, wax, sealant, glaze
- Buff paint to a brilliant shine
- Trap dirt without scratching
- Restore leather to like new condition
- Pull dirt and grime off interior surfaces
Your Go-To Towel
Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and debris for soft scratch-free wiping. The ultra-absorbent towels trap liquids and solids like dirt and dust deep inside the fibers and away from all sensitive surfaces. The blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use. Workhorse Towels now come in 16’’ x 16’’ sizes and jumbo XL 24’’ x 16’’.
Color Coded For Perfect Results
Workhorse Towels are color coded for different areas across your car to avoid cross contamination and damage. Use Blue Towels for crystal-clear glass, Green Towels for paintwork and exterior body panels, Yellow for interior cleaning, Tan for leather pieces, Grey for cleaning and polishing shiny metal parts, and Black for the filthiest and dirtiest areas on any vehicle such as wheels and brakes.
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.