Water restrictions? Don't panic. Now's might not be the time to waste water but its also not the time to be dirty. Chemical Guys is made in LA, land of drought and water restrictions, so is anyone knows how to clean your car in water restrictions its Chemical Guys!
There are two different solutions we are going to run through, each using different products:
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch.
- Shake well, then spray the product directly onto the surface.
- Watch as EcoSmart emulsifies dirt and grime.
- Wipe up the EcoSmart and dirt in one direction with a clean microfiber towel.
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine.
- Work one panel at a time to prevent the product from drying and leaving spots or streaks.
- For added shine, follow up with your favorite quick detailer, wax, or sealant.
RINSE FREE WASH (HOSE-LESS WASH):
Steps to Rense Free Wash:
- Shake well and add 2 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket.
- Wash surface one panel at a time using a premium microfiber wash mitt.
- Rinse dirt from mitt in second bucket of clean water, then wring mitt out on the ground or separate catch pan.
- Repeat process over entire car until it is clean.
- Buff residue dry with a premium microfiber towel, or add a quick detail spray for added shine and reduced chance of streaks.