Cherry Wet Wax, 437ml (16oz)
Cherry Wet Wax is a natural Brazilian carnauba cream wax with proprietary gloss enhancers and wetting agents that makes any car shimmer deeply and glow intensely.
Use This Wax To:
- Replicates the wet shimmering glow of fresh ripe cherries
- Makes any paint color glisten and shine with intensity
- Protects against contamination, pollution, and harmful natural elements
- Repels UV rays that fade and discolor paintwork
- Restore glass smooth feeling on glossy surfaces
- Shields paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals
That Perfect Blend of Warmth and Sparkling Shine
Natural ingredients give the best results, Cherry Wet Wax is blended with all-natural Brazilian carnauba. Car enthusiasts and professional detailers have turned to Brazilian carnauba wax for its signature warm, wet, and lustrous shine for over 100 years. Carnauba comes from a palm tree that grows in the rainforests of Brazil where this wax protects the fragile leaves of the plant from harsh UV sunlight. Nature knows how to make beautiful depth and brilliant shine best, so Chemical Guys only blends every bottle of Cherry Wet Wax with pure carnauba.
Durable Protection Preserves Paintwork
The elements do everything they can to destroy your car’s painted finish. UV sunlight, pollution, industrial fallout, bugs, birds, water, and abrasive dirt scratch paint, fade colors, and ruin shine on every paint color. Cherry Wet Wax is a natural wax that protects as it shines. Wax works by filling in the tiny microscopic pores of paintwork. Once the tiny peaks and valleys are smoothed over, dirt, debris, and water have a hard time sticking to the surface.
Versatile Formula That’s Easy To Work With
For Cherry Wet Wax, the application methods are simple: spread a thin, even coat by hand or machine one panel at a time. With Cherry Wet Wax, the applications are limitless: spread the smooth cream wax over any exterior surface that is shiny or clear. Protect paintwork with a glistening wet shine; repel rainwater and washer fluid from windshield and windows; keep chrome and polished metal wheels and bumpers shining brilliantly with pure reflection; the possibilities are endless.
How to use it:
- Shake bottle well.
- Spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber or foam applicator.
- Use this wax on shiny and clear exterior car parts, like paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals.
- Buff off residue with a soft microfiber towel.
- For machine application, place 4 - 6 dots of wax on a soft foam finishing pad and spread it over the car one panel at a time.
- Only use a dual action polisher and do not exceed speed setting 3.