Leather Cleaner is a gentle cleaner that removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residue, and light stains from fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials.
Use This To:
- Breathe new life into your leather
- Preserve strength, durability, appearance
- Penetrate pores to lift and suspend dirt & oils
- Clean without leaving crusty residues
- Clean leather without staining or changing texture
Make Your Leather Feel & Look New Again
Brand new leather does not look shiny or feel slippery: it’s the buildup of body oils, grease, grime, and filth that gives leather a glossy appearance. Leather Cleaner lifts and separates grease and dirt from deep within the pores of the material, ensuring a thorough cleaning job. The clear formula is non-caustic and contains no petroleum products that could dry out or stain leather.
Wipe Away Oils and Impurities
The natural fibers of leather will break down with the passage of time, harsh elements like UV rays, sulfurous and nitrous pollutants in the air. When you take care of leather, it is important to clean the leather first before you condition it. After all, you don’t put lotion on before taking a shower! Leather Cleaner penetrates deep into the pores to lift up the dirt and dust for easy clean-up.
How to use it:
- Always test new leather care products on an inconspicuous spot to check for colorfastness and desired results.
- Pair Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner with the Horsehair Leather Cleaning Brush.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly into brush bristles and scrub dirt and filth from the affected area.
- Wipe up excess cleaner and loosened filth with a premium microfiber towel.
- Dilute 6:1 for lighter cleaning jobs
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Dashboards Seats Door Panels
- Product Form: Liquid
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.