The OG Clay Bar is the classic favorite of detailing professionals and enthusiasts that removes light to medium levels of contamination to make rough vehicle paintwork feel smooth as glass!
Use This Clay To:
- Original formula proven to restore glass-like feel
- Extract light to medium levels of contamination
- Ensure scratch and swirl free polishing
- Help your sealant and wax last their longest
- Reach deep into pores for the ultimate clean
Exfoliate Your Paint
The OG Clay Bar is like a spa day for your car: when glided over paintwork, the bar pulls any embedded pollution, fallout, rail dust, brake dust, overspray, and stubborn contamination out from the pores of the surface. If left unchecked, these contaminants can ruin the shine of your car by blocking reflected light, scratch the surface, and cause the paint to oxidize, tarnish, and peel.
Versatile Fan Favorite Formula
This gentle detailing clay bar is tough enough to remove years of embedded contamination and grime, but soft enough to leave paint free from any rough friction marring or microscratches. The flexible clay bar conforms to every curve and contour to pull debris out from the paintwork that clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface.
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.