Waffle Weave Towels 24" x 16" use ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber and patented waffle grooves to trap liquids and dirt the same way waffles trap syrup and butter, quickly drying the surface for a streak-free shine.
Use This Towel To:
- Suck up tons of water for a lightning-fast dry
- Trapped missed dirt for scratch-free wiping
- Wick up quick detailers for a spot-free shine
- Buff off glass cleaner for streak-free clarity
- Drastically reduce the chances of marring
Proprietary Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with the Waffle Weave Towel! Normal microfiber use short strands to dry, but Waffle Weave Towels use square grooves to trap and absorb liquids quickly. Normal microfiber towels work by rubbing and buffing; simply swipe this towel over the surface to dry water in one pass!
A Waffle Weave for Every job
Use the Red silk-edged towel to clean and dry the inside of windows, and the use the Blue silk-edged towel for streak-free results on all exterior windows and glass. For an all-around workhorse towel, go with the Blue microfiber stitched-edge towel. For large drying jobs, go with the extra-large Blue or Gray Drying Towel, or the Yellow Pocketed Drying Towel for super easy spreading.
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
More Product Videos
Orders before 1pm usually ship same day. Freight is
normally overnight to the North Island, 2 Days South Island, longer for
Please check your delivery address is correct at checkout as your computer
may have saved an old address. If the courier needs to know something, please
add it to the notes box at checkout. A lot of our systems are automated so the
address and notes will flow through to the courier label.
Freight is flat rate $4.50 NZ wide, FREE on
orders over $70.
We normally use Courier Post, we find them very good.
Adding to orders: just placed an order and you realise you
forgot something? No problem - just order the extra items in a new order, pay
the freight, for now and as long as the first order hasn’t shipped we'll refund
you the freight - just reply to the extra order confirmation email with
"add to order and refund freight please" and we'll sort it out!
In these crazy times we and the couriers may have times of dela, but this doesn’t
happen often. We have good processes and
a great team who will try real hard as we know you want your order fast. If
there is an issue with a courier we will sort it, just let us know. We build
our business on happy customers coming back so we'll do all we can to help if
anything goes wrong. If a courier has
lost an order we normally resend it and then deal with the courier for you, you
don’t have time to deal with that.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. We do not ship
internationally or to freight forwarders.