The Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towel is the softest, shaggiest, and most-absorbent microfiber drying towel ever made. It’s the fastest and safest way to dry any vehicle!
Use This Towel To:
- Dry an entire car in just one pass
- Hold over a gallon water
- Get the perfect streak-free shine
- Trap leftover dirt deep within fibers
- Make short work of large-scale detailing jobs
Lint Free & Scratch Free Drying
Just like a woolly mammoth, this towel is gigantic! Normal microfiber towels are 16’’ x 16’’ square; the Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towel is an enormous 36’’ x 25’’ x 1’’. This humongous slab of premium 70/30 microfiber is perfect for drying because it is ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free wiping on paintwork in just one single pass!
Protect Your Paint For the Perfect Finish
Every towel features a one inch thick microfiber pile that cushions every wipe on sensitive paintwork, absorbing water and picking up any missed dirt without scratching. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. The Woolly Mammoth Towel features premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel.
Hoiw to use it:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.